Main goals and principles of Internal Audit Office
· Improve financial management and resources, promote legitimacy and increase of effectiveness and protection of spending and using of other material values, prevent technical and functional faults.
· Internal audit must be carried out by defending auditory standards and ethic code of internal audit.
· Financial operations carried out by the university must be in compliance with the demands of relevant legislation.
· Carry out control activities in advance in the frame of granted rights by the regulation of the University Rector (Head of Administration)
· The office provides recommendations to the Head of the University about the faults and their causes in university structural units
· Providing publicity and transparency of university work
· Prepares and presents action plan of internal audit activities to the Rector and the Head of the University and monitors enforcement of the annual plan of internal audit.
Head of the office-