Quality Assurance Office
· evaluatesthe process of scientific-research and education at the university
· helps to set modern methods for teaching and evaluation
· sets the principles of the Bologna Process
· helps to integrate intothe sphere of international cooperation and common European education
· cooperates with theproper offices of other countries and their universities to create transparent criteria and their assurance
· participates in workingprocess on self-appraisalquestionnaires for personnel
· works on personnel appreciation forms andquestionnaires for students
· Works and sets mechanisms for improving education quality
· Organizessetting modern methods for teaching and evaluation (credits, modules etc.)
· Discusses issues about student credit recognition and works on recommendations for the main educational units
· Works and controls over the forms and content of diploma and diploma supplement.
· Organizes conferences, trainings, seminars, consultative and informative meetings with academic and administrative staff about the Bologna Process, curriculum, authorization and program accreditation issues.
· Organizes process of setting standards for program accreditation of higher and vocational educational programs.
· Organizes preparation process of self-assessment questionnaires and self-assessment report and enclosed documents for authorization/accreditation.
· Coordinatesthe quality assurance work of main educational units
· implementsthe rights defined by the academic council, law of higher education and vocational education, teaching university regulation and individual acts within the competence.
Head of the office-